Dispute Resolution Services
Mediators Without Borders’ empirically-tested InAccord® Conflict Analysis model minimizes the financial cost of disputes by keeping organizations out of the courtroom. It reduces the time and toll conflicts can take when they persist and deepen, preserving relationships between disputants and providing employees and companies with a trusted, predictable pathway and time frame through conflict. Through uniform delivery, consistency and sustainability of facilitation, mediation and arbitration services, Mediators Without Borders ensures efficacy, fairness, measured costs and transparency in dispute resolution.
Training and Education
Mediators Without Borders’ affiliate organization, Mediators Without Borders Institute, offers training and education services in alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Its online graduate ADR certificate program is listed in over 900 university catalogues. Through its partnership with Excelsior College, Mediators Without Borders Institute and Excelsior College co-host annual ADR training seminars for corporate executive teams, NGOs, non-profits, and government organizations and offers the ADR certificate program as a concentration through Excelsior College’s MBA, MPA, and MSM programs.
Conflict Resolution: Become a Mediator or Arbitrator
All professions and life experiences welcome!
- Emerging Business Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Police Officers
- Mental Health Workers
Why Mediators Without Borders?
- Mediators Without Borders has a proven history of successfully resolving conflicts within industries such as gas and oil, insurance, banking, manufacturing as well as resolving internal workplace dispute.
- Internationally, Mediators Without Borders model works effectively with disputes over climate variability, political divisions, resource scarcity and security.
- Mediators Without Borders corporate clients learn to successfully handle conflicts at the earliest moment.
- Mediators Without Borders clients save time and money with our four-hour framework that contains cost and decreases how long a dispute can span before it is resolved.
- The Mediators Without Borders process effectively promotes conflict prevention and resolution and reduces future conflict.